Thursday, May 6, 2010

Elyse&Diego!

Elyse contacted me about photographing her wedding right before I (was supposed to) move to Germany.  I was bummed that I would be missing it...and then as life would have it- now I'm able to photograph it!

We took these engagement photos out at a farm by the river.  
It was a GORGEOUS location! 

They are an incredible couple, and tons of fun to work with!
(The tattoo/laying down photos are my favourites...)








































After this session, Elyse&Diego went to Mexico and brought me back this AWESOME purse! I love it!  I'm pretty picky about clothing and accessories so I was thrilled to get this!  Thank you Elyse and Diego!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a personal sidenote: I got my first pair of high heels yesterday.
Pretty big deal. They're going to be my "special occasion" shoes.  So if anyone wants to take me out on a dress-up date, I'm ready.

I have a fabulous wedding I'll be photographing tomorrow, reeeealllly excited! 
(Hooray Jill&Chad!!!)

And one week from now I will be out trapsing and photographing Europe for a business/pleasure trip.
I'm pretty excited to decorate my place with Europe photos. 

Also- for future brides...all my wedding packages include a complimentary engagement session and these sessions are soooo fun! (Fun for both me and you).   Just something to think about...