Monday, October 19, 2009

THE FLOCK APPAREL

Ah!
My life has been non-stop as of late.

This past weekend I had the absolute pleasure of traveling to Charlotte, NC to shoot for The Flock Apparel, right downtown Charlotte! We set up lights, a white background, and a dressing room on the corner of Trade and Tryon and shot without stopping from 5pm-9pm. It was awesome! Not to sound braggy, but I made this INSANELY incredible playlist that we had going through an amp during the shoot. And...one of my best qualities are my playlists.

Needless to say, it was a huge success.

FIFTY-EIGHT MODELS.
58. 58. 58. That is a lot!

I would like to take this time to introduce you to Cigi, the woman behind the Flock, who makes everything happen:



More photos will be posted, but I like this image series so much that I wanted it to be the only photo in this post.
Lovely times! Crazy times! Face-splitting grin times!

Let me tell you a little about Cigi: she is a Godly woman who understands the value of hard work. She works her butt off and it is getting her places. She is great with people and understands fashion (which I can appreciate because I wear sweatpants and leggings most days).

This is how she describes herself, and all members of the Flock (which is everyone!):


Check her out. Big things are coming. Right there on the horizon! Get ready and giddy up!