Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Now Offering: Shadowing/Mentor Sessions.

First things first...Spring never really came, and it's full blown summer here in Tennessee which makes me ESTACTIC!
I've been spending copious amounts of time outdoors lately and have fallen hard in love with Tennessee summers (again, like I do every year).  My skin is turning brown, some freckles have shown their cute little faces, and I feel full of sunshine.

Second things next, I decided that...
since I have this crazy thorough photographic education, why not help other people? 
...(in case you didn't know I spent ten months living in MA attending Hallmark Institute of Photography, spending 18 hours a day in&out of this building, shooting, editing, designing, retouching, leanrning, RE-shooting, etc)...

So if you are an aspiring photographer in the area (or willing to travel to Cleveland, TN) and are interested in learning from me, e-mail me through the contact tab on my website.

I am going to offer two separate learning type sessions:



Shadowing me on a photoshoot (covering things like: composition, lighting, using light modifiers, choosing backgrounds, posing, client interaction, etc)






















and/or sitting with me during the post-processing (using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop CS4).
If you'd like to participate in both, there will be a discount.








Message me for more information if you're interested.  This would be a great time for you to pick my brain!  And I can guarantee it will be fun! (like everything else going on in my life).