Friday, September 25, 2009

brother/photobooth/sister

my brother came to visit all this weekend and it was great.
he is my favourite story teller and we are almost twins.
we have everything in common and nothing in common at the same time.
it's wild.



















here's my thinking:
some day, when we are really old and grey, we will be that brother/sister spinster couple who live in the house next door to you. he'll water the lawn, and i'll bake cookies.
we will sit on the front porch and drink tea (both hot and iced).

until then...




this is my new self-portrait.
not exactly marketing material, but this is me all over.
i wear this outfit 6 out of 7 days a week.
(sweatpants with pockets are one of my favourite inventions)
i am a warehouse kind of girl.
especially this warehouse (for sentimental reasons).
i love windowlight. i love textured backgrounds.
this is me!