Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long exposures and the last week of July.

The other night Katie, Tylere, and I tooled around downtown Cleveland and took some long exposure shots and it was fun!
I shot these portraits using the Canon Mark Deuce, a tripod, and my 430 Speedlite.









Needless to say (but I will say it nevertheless), I find Cleveland to be a place of immense beauty.



My friend Michael B. and I have been working on the apartment SO MUCH lately. Safe to say, it needs a thorough cleaning. And while we were at it, why not paint some too?


This is Michael chipping away the ice from this ancient fridge. We completely cleaned it out, unplugged it, and now use it as a pantry for the pots&pans.




Tagging the wall before we painted it completely red.




&we painted on each other. all over.




It has been an awesome week thus far. Cleaning, curtain shopping, painting, riding my bicycle through the living room, etc.

Now I'm getting ready to go to Spokane, WA to photography a lovely 20's theme wedding. I can't wait! And I booked it so that I have a week there to hang out with my friends! Gah! Good times, here I cooooome!!!