Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shaddy Wedding.

Today, a few hours ago!, I photographed Rebekah and Ryan's wedding.

Check out how cool this is:
Rebekah and I went to the same youth group in Germany seven years ago.
I dated her brother (I mean, "dated" being you're-16-and-hold-hands kind of thing).
And now she is all grown up! Married! Doing great missionary work making the world more aware of human sex trafficking.

So I flew out to Spokane, WA to be a part of her special day.

After the wedding, the three of us went downtown Spokane and took these photos.
As in, these photographs were created only a few hours ago. Wala!









Today I was floored with how incredible it is that I am able to be a part of the most special day of people's lives! Wild! Wedding photographers are a BIG DEAL.
They make or break your day.
Your cake is going to rot, your flowers will die, your dress isn't exactly every day attire, but the photos are what lasts!

Gah! I am so grateful for my job and that I can give people wedding photos. I love being a part of people's romance. Absolutely love it.