Monday, May 4, 2009

Saradon/Branara

I mean, how many girl's have brothers who fly them to Florida for an all expense paid weekend?
Maybe just me.

This weekend I had the rockandroll time of flying to Orlando, FL to hang out with my brother and his friend Tuck. We went to the pool, spent one entire day at the beach (where I fell asleep like a baby and swam with the jellyfish), ate at this restaurant that specialized in high-end red meat!, looked into indoor sky diving (but decided against it), jammed out to the new Britney Spears, checked out Ripley's Believe it or Not, and did I mention that we spent an entire day at the beach? Because I really, really enjoy water and wind.

When I am out in the sun freckles develop on my nose. Since my BB Ourtna loves the beach and wasn't there, I named a freckle after her.

Oh! how about this!
A man smoked a cigarette on my airplane! This is the same man who, was sitting directly behind me, took his shoes off and the smell made me dryheave 2.5 times. Smoking cigarettes on an airplane...bad idea.




This is Black Murray.
(sidestory: he called my Brother "Big Murray" and then started calling me "Baby Murray", so clearly his name would be Black Murray).
Taken in the Orlando airport.





Big Murray (aka. Brother)


My brother delivers packages. Rule number one, no names.
Trasnporter himself.



And I guess this is Baby Murray.




Smile all around. My brother and I are REALLY, REALLY funny when we get together.







This photograph sums up the entire weekend:




These two photos were taken within days of each other. Long hair...I'm not cut out for the matinence.






To explain the lack of beach photos...
I am at the point in my career where I can't afford a new camera if something were to happen to mine. And mine cost a chunk of money. And bringing my nice gear to a place filled with oil, gritty sand, lots of water, children, and 90 degree weather...seems like a bad decision.
I am wanting to get maybe a Canon G10 (which shoots RAW!) to bring around for things like this.


Fact about me: I hate air conditioning. Really, hate it. It makes my whole body shrivel and hurt. and...I hate it. While at the hotel my brother said "Gah! Why is it so warm and clammy in here?" and I said "Oh...I put the thermostat on 75".

I have a good family, an awesome life.
Voila!


ps. Saradon/Branara
are blends of my brother's and mine names.
Titles for our potential kingdom.