Thursday, March 26, 2009

bon iver and high passing.


Jill.
Canon 5d, 50mm, ISO 50
1/10, f2.5
Window light at the 164 and a silver reflector.

I woke up today with bare legs, and the heat on. It was the most content wake up I have had in a while I created a new alarm that had a new ringer, and it was soothing and acoustic and I laid in bed and listened to whatever is in my ceiling (mouse? mice?) and was happy.

The first house I rented had a racoon in the walls/ceiling/floor/chimney. It was wild. That's another story for another time, but: sometimes it would wake me up in the early morning and I would lie in bed during dawn, hands folded behind my head and just grinning because a racoon was rambling around under the floorboards below my bed. And that is awesome.


Will.
Canon 5D, 50mm, ISO50
1/2, f5.6
One white umbrella
Featured product: FLOCK APPAREL!
Check it out at: theflockapparel.com


Today has been a day for listening to bon iver and using high pass in photoshop (moderately and tastefully).
Yesterday my friend told me: everything in moderation. even moderation.