Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Faith & President Jefferson.

This weekend I had the incredible opportunity to hang out in Newport, RI.

Let's see, I rode a horse bareback, caught and lovingly pet a chicken, ate it's eggs, ate breakfast on top of roof of an abandoned gunnery that was on the beach (while basking in the sun with no jacket). Sometimes I think I must be an elf or something, just because there is so much magic around me.

Faith Dugan (www.faithdugan.com, www.duganphotography.com) is a Hallmark Alumni and now a prospering wedding/portrait photographer on the island. (And we went to high school together back in the day.) She was awesome enough to model for me with her hilarious boyfriend Jefferson.

I really, really, really like awesome couples. I've been ridiculously lucky with the couples I've photographed- they rule.









Newport, RI is a pearl.