Saturday, April 11, 2009

Scranton, PA!

Ohhhhhhh man!
My weekend has legitimately been one of the best weekends possible. All I have done is drink special vanilla chai (with hearts in the foam), taken photos, and stayed up so late that you could grocery shop with the bags under my eyes. This is rock and roll.

There are (probably?) going to be many photos from this weekend that I eventually post, but here are several.


Brother took this photo, of me shooting the following photo.
Like I said, rock and roll.


My cousin Michael,

Canon 5D, 50mm, ISO 200,
1/125, f3.5


My cousin Eli and I, shot in this sweet upper level of a parking garage in downtown Scranton, PA.

Canon 5D, 35mm, ISO 125,
1/2000, f2.0, fill flash



Eli (cousin), Mike (cousin), Mike (friend), Brother (brother), me

Canon 5D, 35mm, ISO 200,
1/500, f 2.0



Brother, shot in our room at the Radisson

Canon 5D, 50mm, ISO 50,
1/10, F5.6, one white umbrella



Check out how cool my family is:
(very)



This will conclude the hasty edits I have done.
This trip has been awesome.
My family is...."legitimate."